This is a totally delicious recipe and it is also gluten-free, dairy-free and can be made completely sugar-free too. Enjoy!
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp any natural sweetener
- touch of sea salt if keeping in fridge for a few days
- Banana Slices
- Crushed almonds
- shaved coconut
How to Make it:
- In a blender, puree all ingredients except the chia seeds
- Pour puree into a mason jar, set aside
- Add chia seeds and allow them to thicken at room temperature for about 5 minutes
- If desired you can set in the fridge until cool
- Top with desired toppings and ENJOY!